Saturday, September 18, 2010

Super Fast Summary

Hello everyone!

This is going to be an insanely quick update!

Basically, the last few days have been AMAZING! I had over 6 hours of healing and I was in a group of only 9! I have a new adopted brother, which I'm super excited about - he reminds me a LOT of Tucker!

Today we all went ice skating with Youthstreet all dressed up as superheroes!! I dressed up as EVE in all white, blue "eyes" painted on me and I carried around my Wall-e doll. Then I convinced LaChelle to dress up as Wall-e once she got back from the beach (they went surfing at 5 in the morning...)

It was SO fun! Then we had our little Youthstreet night service and I got to play the part of "Phillip" who had the super power of transporting places and running really fast, all of the kids loved it!

Tomorrow we have a "day off" but are required to go to, dare I say, a BORING church. UGH. Oh, well, Monday I think LaChelle and I are going to wake up super early and go to the beach!!! :)

I'll have time to upload pictures tomorrow and update you all more!

I like you all, please continue to pray for me!

G'NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment